Fleet Fuel Management
Fuel efficiency and the ability to control the price of fuel is an important part of managing your fleet.
Ewald Fleet Solutions has partnered with Comdata to provide your business with convenient fuel card acceptance at over 98% of stations across America, as well as over 30,000 locations that offer additional discounts on fuel purchased. The partnership will also provide you with real-time online fleet fuel management tool to help you manage, control and track fleet gasoline and fuel expenses.
Ewald Fleet Fuel Card features and services can be tailored to meet your fleet needs including: tracking and reducing non-fuel purchase items, premium fuel usage, multiple daily fill-ups and overfilling of tank capacity. By requiring the driver to enter a secure PIN or Driver ID and odometer reading, and gathering detailed information on purchases, businesses can ensure they are maximizing their fuel budgets.
Our program provides a cost efficient way to supervise your company's gas management by capturing the highest level of data on each fuel transaction.
The facts about unmanaged business car fuel programs
- On average, 3% of annual fuel costs are unauthorized fuel
- On average, 15% of annual fuel costs are unnecessary premium fuel purchases
- On average, 2% of annual fuel costs are on non-fuel (lunches, soda, etc.)
The Fuel Management Program allows you to gain ultimate control over unnecessary automobile fleet fueling charges easily and quickly.
- Acceptance at 98% of fuel stations across America
- Over 30,000 locations offer an additional discount
- Smart Buy Fuel Locator provides online access to the best fuel prices
- Convenience, security, and accurate record keeping
- Capability to restrict driver's spending
- Detailed purchase and exception reporting
The Ewald Fleet Fuel Card is issued by Regions Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.