Lease Fleet Vehicles in Green Bay, WisconsinBack to Service Areas
Wisconsin Businesses Rely on Ewald for Company Cars
Residents of Green Bay, Wisconsin usually have one thing in common: they root for the Green Bay Packers. In other cases, residents might have two things in common: they root for the Packers and they lease work trucks from Ewald Fleet Solutions. While Ewald might not have Aaron Rodgers or Clay Matthews gracing the cover of billboards across U.S. Route 41, Wisconsin businesses still rely on national fleet service Ewald for their company cars.
Having Ewald manage your business fleet includes the following perks:
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Fuel Discounts
- GPS Tracking
- Vehicle Graphic Wraps
- Vehicle Life Cycling
- Vehicle Upfitting
Reimbursement Programs Burn Company Profits
If you’ve googled “lease fleet vehicles in Green Bay” then you didn’t land on this vehicle leasing page because your current reimbursement program is working. Reimbursement programs burn company profits for a number of reasons:
- You or someone else spends considerable time and labor wages managing the program and keeping track of expenses.
- Your company is paying out over 50 cents per mile.
- Employees spend more on fuel.
- Personal vehicles are less professional in appearance and reliability.
- Company vehicles are monitored less efficiently without GPS tracking.
The choice is simple. Hire the right professional fleet leasing team to take on all of the details.
Leasing Wisconsin Cars, Vans, and Trucks for Less Money
It’s a good time to own or work for a business in the Green Bay region of Wisconsin. Leasing cars, vans, and trucks is stressful when managed along, but with the help of Ewald Fleet Solutions, this new partnership will transform fleet management into a cost-saving breeze.