Local Areas We Commonly Service:
Ford F-Series Company Trucks
When leasing company trucks from our Leased Vehicle Selection, the Ford F-Series is versatile enough to satisfy the individual needs of each vehicle. Whether an F-150, F-250, or even an F-350 or higher, we will drive your business's profitability through turnkey fleet solutions.
Ford F-Series Pick-Up Truck History
The F-Series is the full line of pickup trucks offered through Ford Motor Company. The line of Ford business fleet leases includes the popular Ford F-150, as well as medium and heavy duty pick-up that include the F-450, F-550, F-650, & F-750 Super Duty trucks. The F-Series has been available since 1948.
Ford F-150 Specs
The most popular F-Series vehicle is the Ford F-150. It was redesigned for the 2015 model year to include a military grade aluminum body and high strength steel frame to make it 700 pounds lighter than the previous model. The F-150 also has a best in class maximum towing and payload. The Ford F Series is a great option for companies looking to lease work trucks.
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORD F-150:
- Boxlink configurable universal pick-up box interface system
- Electronic Locking Rear Differential
- 360 degree bird’s eye view camera
- 110v/400w AC Inverter Outlet
- 8” customizable productivity screen on dashboard to display speedometer, odometer, fuel economy, towing data, and trip computer
- Best-In-Class fuel economy- 19 City/26 Hwy
- 4 engine options including an EcoBoost option
- 5 trim levels to choose from
Super Duty Options
Along with the popular F-150, there are several other options available in the Super-Duty and medium duty line including the F-250, F-350, F-450, F-650, and F-750. These trucks and chassis come with their own unique features including:
- Tow/Haul mode with engine-exhaust braking
- Best-in Class maximum tow rating & gross combination weight rating
- Upgraded suspension, tires, and towing gear for 2015
- SelectShift modes
- Best-In-Class diesel fuel economy
- Alternative fuel capabilities including natural gas and petroleum gas
- Some vehicles equipped with Roll Stability Control
- Factory installed Trailer Brake Control option
BUSINESSES/EMPLOYEES SERVICED BY EFS:
- Sales Representatives
- Dry Cleaners
- Transportation/Shuttle Services
- Non-profit Organizations
- Healthcare Providers
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Repair/Maintenance Companies
- Environmental Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Architects & Engineering Firms
- Marketing Companies
Vehicle Fuel & Maintenance
Your Ford F-series, and your company, will benefit from enrolling in a maintenance management program. Managed maintenance contains costs associated with scheduled and unscheduled repairs that your trucks may need. Maintenance reminders keep your vehicles in service, while managed repairs and monitored billing keep your costs low.
Fleet Fuel Programs Manage Fuel Expenses
A fleet fuel program will allow you to monitor your fuel expenses, and more easily track fuel economy and fuel spend by vehicle or driver. After all, you can’t measure what you don’t track, and lowering your total fuel costs begins with a managed fuel program.
Milwaukee and Chicago Area Businesses Rely on Ewald’s Company Trucks
If your organization is in need of a Ford F-Series truck, Ewald Fleet Solutions can locate and deliver your truck nationwide, and work directly with your corporate headquarters in Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois to finalize all the details.
With over 50 years of experience, the knowledgeable staff at Ewald Fleet Solutions is excited to help you maintain your line of Ford F Series trucks.