Local Areas We Commonly Service:
Ford Transit Company Vans
When leasing company vans like the Transit, a line of Ford business vehicles just might be what you've been looking for.
Ford Transit History
Originating in Europe, the Ford Transit has been the best-selling light commercial vehicle for over 40 years. Ford brought the European Transit to North America in 2013, and replaced its E-series commercial vans with the Ford Transit in 2014. The Transit boasts more cargo space and improved fuel economy than its predecessor, claiming 25% better fuel economy and 300 lbs of additional hauling capability.
SEE ALSO: Ford Transit Connect
Ford Transit Specs
As part of our Fleet Vehicle Selection, configure the Transit Cargo van or Passenger Wagon with the combination of box length and height for the cargo volume/payload or passenger capacity you need.
- 3 Wheelbases ranging from 130” to 148”
- Cargo Payload Range: 3,060 for single rear wheel model to 4.560 in the dual rear wheel model
- Cargo Van GVWR: 8,600 lbs (single rear wheel) to 10,360 lbs (dual rear wheels)
- Multiple upfit options to customize cargo space efficiently for your duties, including racks, bins, storage cabinets, dividers, and drawers.
- Available customizable user-defined switches
- Multiple glass options
- Ladder rack availability
- Available in 8, 10, 12, & 15 passenger seating configurations to transport people comfortably and efficiently
- Wagon Payload Range: 2,610 for single rear wheel model to 4,560 in the dual rear wheel model
- Wagon GVWR: 8,550 lbs (single rear wheel) to 10,360 lbs (dual rear wheels)
ADVANTAGES OF THE FORD TRANSIT:
- Trim Levels: Cargo, Wagon XL & Wagon XLT
- Total of 6 different cargo van configurations with carrying cargo and payload requirements.
- 3 Engine options including a Ford EcoBoost option and a diesel option
- 3 Roof heights, low, medium, & high- with the high accommodating a 6’5” passenger standing
- 3 Body lengths offering a variety of choices and payload/volume capacities
- Fuel: Gasoline
- MPG: 14 city/ 19 hwy/ 16 combined *regular wheelbase wagon with low/medium roof
- Higher MPG compared to the previous Ford full-size van
- 6 Speed automatic transmission, Rear Wheel Drive
- Available Colors: Blue, Brown, Green, Silver, Gray, White, Gold, Yellow, Black, and Red
The Ford Transit is available to lease in a variety of customizable roof heights and body lengths.
Best Line of Vans to Lease for Your Business
The Transit is ready to be customized and put to use. The van is available in cargo, passenger, cutaway and chassis cab models, three roof heights, as well as three body lengths and two wheelbases. This full-size van is not to be confused with Ford’s compact van, the Transit Connect. To spec the van to specific fleet needs, three engine choices and a CNG/LPG gaseous engine prep package are available.
BUSINESSES/EMPLOYEES SERVICED BY EFS:
- Sales Representatives
- Dry Cleaners
- Transportation/Shuttle Services
- Non-profit Organizations
- Healthcare Providers
- Food & Beverage Companies
- Repair/Maintenance Companies
- Environmental Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Architects & Engineering Firms
- Marketing Companies
Custom Vehicle Wraps
Fleet Detailing for Superior Advertising Graphics
The Transit is an ideal vehicle for adding graphics or vehicle wraps to promote your business and services. Ewald Fleet Solutions will even help coordinate your graphics design and installation to cost effectively provide you with a vehicle ready to hit the road when it arrives at your location.
Maintenance Management to keep your Ford Transit on the Road
Keep your Transit on the road with managed maintenance and repairs, both planned and unplanned. Ewald Fleet Solutions’ nationwide maintenance management program helps control the costs associated with your vehicle maintenance, with authorized repairs through a pre-approved repair network. The program is overseen by ASE certified technicians who negotiate pricing, as well as prevent unnecessary repairs and capture warranty & post-warranty coverages.
Milwaukee and Chicago Area Businesses Rely on Ewald’s Company Vans
Ewald Fleet Solutions can locate and deliver your Transit nationwide, and work directly with your corporate headquarters in Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois to finalize all the details.
With over 50 years of experience, the knowledgeable Ewald Fleet Solutions team is available to help you custom build your Transit, to get you the vehicle you need, when and where you need it.