Best Work SUVs by Mileage
SUVs are increasingly popular due in part to the improvements to fuel efficiency they are able to achieve. Whether your fleet has 15 or several 100 vehicles, saving on fuel costs is an important consideration when making your fleet vehicle selection.
Top 10 Work SUVs by Mileage
|Make||SUV Model||City||Highway Mileage||Horsepower||Sold in 2021|
|31 mpg||36 mpg||122 hp||82,960|
|30 mpg||37 mpg||201 hp||285,601|
|31 mpg||33 mpg||169 hp||7,203|
|30 mpg||35 mpg||147 to 195 hp||38,860|
|29 mpg||35 mpg||146 to 175 hp||51,368|
|19 mpg||24 mpg||159 to 278 hp||139,296|
|Hyundai||Venue||29 mpg||35 mpg||121 hp||28,653|
|Chevrolet||Trailblazer||29 mpg||33 mpg||137 to 155 hp||90,161|
|Volkswagen||Taos||28 mpg||36 mpg||158 hp||31,682|
|Honda||CRV||28 mpg||34 mpg||190 hp||361,271|
Best Work SUVs by Interior Space
From stylish to spacious, SUVs with a 3rd row of seats offer the necessary space to keep your everyone comfortable. The most desirable fleet has ample room for cargo, the driver, and passengers. We offer the right vehicles for what you need.
Top 10 SUVs by Interior Space
|Make & Model||Interior Space|
|Infinity QX80||95.1 cubic feet|
|Volkswagen Atlas||96.8 cubic feet|
|Buick Enclave||97.4 cubic feet|
|Chevrolet Traverse||98.2 cubic feet|
|Lincoln Navigator||103.3 cubic feet|
|Ford Expedition||104.6 cubic feet|
|Jeep Wagoneer||116.7 cubic feet|
|Toyota Sequoia||120.1 cubic feet|
|Lincoln Navigator L||120.2 cubic feet|
|Ford Expedition MAX||121.5 cubic feet|
|Chevrolet Tahoe/GMC Yukon||122.9 cubic feet|
|Cadillac Escalade ESV||142.8 cubic feet|
|Chevrolet Suburban/GMC Yukon XL||144.7 cubic feet|
Benefits of SUV Fleet Leasing
Leasing SUVs can be a great choice for many businesses. They are stylish, spacious, and versatile. Whether you need an SUV with three rows of seats to accommodate up to 7 people, SUVs capable of towing equipment, or an SUV upfitted with all the options for maximum comfort, we have what you need to keep driving your business forward.
- Lower monthly payments: Only pay for the portion of your SUVs that your company actually uses. Pay less every month.
- Lower maintenance expenses: Our fleet maintenance and repair program provides access to nearly 80,000 certified repair centers across the nation with pre-negotiated prices to keep maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Easily upgrade to newer models: Enjoy the convenience of receiving new model upgrades – no more buying and selling.
- Save on fuel: Our spending control and fuel card program eliminates inappropriate fuel purchases and sends you a single invoice for gas expenses.
- Flexible leasing options: Enter the agreement that meets your needs with our open-ended and closed-ending leasing options.
Flexible SUV Leasing Options
We offer flexible SUV leasing options to create a plan that works best for you. We are knowledgeable in replacing your fleet of SUVs and other vehicles at optimal times to maximize the trade-in value and reduce your total cost of ownership. We will guide you on your decision to lease on an open-ended lease or a closed-ended lease for your fleet of SUVs. Give us a call or fill out our form and we will review your options to find an SUV leasing option that works best for you. Choose from the benefits of either closed-ended or open-ended leasing options.
- Open-Ended: This option has no mileage limits and allows for more wear-and-tear than closed-ended leases. The lessee is responsible for the vehicle’s condition and participates in the sale gains and losses at the end of the lease.
- Closed-Ended: Closed-ended leases have a defined end date and fixed mileage terms. At the end of the lease, we’ll take on the risks and benefits of reselling the truck.
Contact Ewald for a free commercial SUV fleet evaluation.
Advantages of leasing SUVs for your Business
Leasing a fleet of SUVs for your business is a great decision. SUVs offer more space than standard sedans while offering gas mileage much closer to a sedan than a truck. We offer a variety of upgrades for your SUVs as well, so you can represent your business in a professional way while keeping your costs down, and provide a level of comfort not matched by purchasing vehicles and running them into the ground. Showcasing your brand with custom graphics on the SUVs turns your vehicles into an around-the-clock marketing message for your business. GPS tracking is available to pinpoint the location of your vehicles and ensure they are being driven safely.