Best Work & Cargo Vans by Capacity & Mileage
Nobody wants a low-capacity van while spending an arm and a leg on gasoline. Make an educated decision with Ewald Fleet Solutions’ leasing options. Your bottom line will thank you.
|Make||Van Model (2022)||Cargo Room||Max Payload||Combined MPG|
|319 cubic feet||6,790 lbs||19 mpg|
|536.4 cubic feet||5,174 lbs||25 mpg|
Chevrolet Express/GMC Savanna
|284.4 cubic feet||4,280 lbs||13 mpg|
Work Van Upfitting Service
Once you’ve selected a van, customize it. Protect your cargo, keep your tools organized and maximize efficiency with our van upfitting service. Contact Ewald for more information about van upfitting.
Common Work Van Upfitting Options
- Ladder racks
- Climate control and ventilation
- Safety partitions
- Ramps & lifts
Benefits of Commercial Van Leasing
- Lower monthly payments: Leasing allows for lower monthly payments than outright purchasing a vehicle, since you’re only paying for the portion of the car that you’re using.
- Lower maintenance expenses: Our fleet maintenance and repair program provides access to a nationwide network of nearly 80,000 certified repair centers with pre-negotiated prices to keep costs to a minimum.
- Easily upgrade to newer models: When your van starts to get old and creaky, upgrade to a new model and eliminate the hassle of selling and buying.
- Save on fuel: Our fuel card program allows you to track fuel costs, protect against inappropriate purchases, and best of all, you’ll receive one invoice for all your fuel expenses.
- Simple title and registration process: We’ll focus on getting your van titled and registered so you can focus on making money.
- Flexible leasing options: We offer open-end and closed-end leasing options, depending on your fleet’s specific needs.
Flexible Van Leasing Options
We offer both open-end and closed-end leasing options, depending on your company’s needs.
- Open-End: An ongoing lease with no mileage limits. This is the option most preferred by contractors.
- Closed-End: A lease with a defined end-point that has fixed terms and mileage limits.
Contact Ewald for a free commercial van fleet evaluation.