Best Work & Cargo Vans by Capacity & Mileage
Nobody wants a low-capacity van while spending an arm and a leg on gasoline. Finding the right van to lease comes down to three main features. The cargo room in the van, the maximum payload, and the fuel efficiency. Not sure which van would work best for you? Give us a call and we can review your van leasing options to find the right solution for you and your business.
|Make||Van Model (2022)||Cargo Room||Max Payload||Combined MPG|
|319 cubic feet||6,790 lbs||19 mpg|
|536.4 cubic feet||5,174 lbs||25 mpg|
Chevrolet Express/GMC Savanna
|284.4 cubic feet||4,280 lbs||13 mpg|
Work Van Upfitting Service
Work vans are used in many different industries in a wide variety of applications. From electricians keeping their expensive tools and equipment secured to delivery vans carrying cargo, leasing a fleet of work vans is a great solution. Our upfitting service allows you to customize your vans with exactly what you need.
Common Work Van Upfitting Options
- Ladder racks
- Climate control and ventilation
- Safety partitions
- Ramps & lifts
Benefits of Commercial Van Leasing
No matter how well you take care of your fleet of vans there will always be unexpected repairs, which is why we do everything we can to minimize the downtime of your vehicle fleet. Our vehicle maintenance programs, supported by an established network of 80,000 Automotive Services Excellence (ASE) certified repair centers with pre-negotiated rates help keep costs down when a van in your fleet needs repairs.
- Lower monthly payments: Leasing allows for lower monthly payments than outright purchasing a vehicle, since you’re only paying for the portion of the car that you’re using.
- Lower maintenance expenses: Our fleet maintenance and repair program provides access to a nationwide network of nearly 80,000 certified repair centers with pre-negotiated prices to keep costs to a minimum.
- Easily upgrade to newer models: When your van starts to get old and creaky, upgrade to a new model and eliminate the hassle of selling and buying.
- Save on fuel: Our fuel card program allows you to track fuel costs, protect against inappropriate purchases, and best of all, you’ll receive one invoice for all your fuel expenses.
- Simple title and registration process: We’ll focus on getting your van titled and registered so you can focus on making money.
- Flexible leasing options: We offer open-end and closed-end leasing options, depending on your fleet’s specific needs.
Flexible Van Leasing Options
Most businesses looking to lease work vans prefer open-ended leases due to no mileage restrictions and flexible terms. We know the pain of moving and reorganizing all your tools. We also know when the best times to replace your current van with a newly leased van to minimize your total cost of ownership, potentially saving you thousands of dollars on your company’s vans.
- Open-End: An ongoing lease with no mileage limits. This is the option most preferred by contractors.
- Closed-End: A lease with a defined end-point that has fixed terms and mileage limits.
Contact Ewald for a free commercial van fleet evaluation.