Benefits of Fleet Vehicle Branding
- Advertising and Branding: Wrapping your company's vehicles with your logo and branding message can be an effective way to increase brand awareness and promote your business.
- Cost Effective: Vehicle wraps are a cost-effective form of advertising, as they can provide a high return on investment compared to other forms of advertising.
- Protection: Wrapping a vehicle can protect the paint and finish of the vehicle, preserving its value and keeping it looking newer for longer.
- Customization: Wrapping a vehicle allows for customization of the design and colors, making the vehicle stand out on the road, and aligning with the company's image.
- Easy to update: Wrapping a vehicle is easy to update, you can change the design or message when you want, without having to repaint the vehicle.
- Versatility: Wraps can be applied to any type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, vans, buses, and trailers, making it a versatile option for companies with a fleet of vehicles.
Contact the fleet management professionals at Ewald to learn how our vehicle branding solutions help your fleet beat the competition.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are custom vehicle wraps?
Custom vehicle wraps are large vinyl graphics that are applied to a vehicle's surface. They can be used for branding, advertising, or to change the appearance of a vehicle.
How are custom vehicle wraps applied?
Custom vehicle wraps are applied by a professional installer who will use a combination of heat and pressure to apply the vinyl graphics to the vehicle's surface. The process is typically done in a controlled environment to ensure a proper installation.
How long do custom vehicle wraps last?
The lifespan of a custom vehicle wrap will depend on the quality of the vinyl used, the care and maintenance of the wrap, and the amount of time the vehicle is driven. On average, a well-maintained wrap can last between 3-5 years.
Can custom vehicle wraps be removed?
Yes, custom vehicle wraps can be removed without damaging the paint of the vehicle. The process is typically done by a professional installer who will use heat and a specialized solution to loosen the adhesive and carefully remove the wrap.
What types of vehicles can be wrapped?
Custom vehicle wraps can be applied to any type of vehicle, including cars, trucks, vans, buses, and trailers.